Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Everything is surprisingly all good

So I just finished "Crazy Love" and it was amazing! Everyone should read it and thats big coming from me. basically it was all about how Christians don't do enough in terms of service and love. It was quite convicting. Francis Chan calls us to action NOW. We wait because we think God is gunna come with some piercing voice making it clear what we should do with our life. Unfortunately that doesn't happen so we need to live in faith and just go and find ways to serve Him. It also says "Before you do something, think 'if Jesus came back right now would I want him to see what im doing'?" My favorite line in the whole book says "How will you answer the King when He says 'What did you do with what I gave you?'" We are being called to action. Not in your own time but NOW. So what are you going to do with what he gave you? will he be proud of you? will you be proud of yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment