Monday, January 10, 2011

Bible study

So every Monday morning I meet with a few guys before school over some coffee to just talk about what's on our hearts. We were talking about what takes priority over Christ in our lives sometimes. They said some good stuff that I took to heart so I thought id share them with u in hope that they me touch you as well.
-Our actions are a reflection of our faith and how much we have of it
-We need to be content with Jesus and stop looking for happiness in the wrong places
-Even though it's impossible to live a perfect life we try because we love him
-One thing that makes us different than others is that we learn from our mistakes and run from what tempts us
Im really only writing these because I want to remind myself of why I picked up his cross and what that really means to me. Im not trying to convict anyone, Im simply trying to remind.

No comments:

Post a Comment