Thursday, August 23, 2012

Not Happy

I knew it was going to be hard coming into the soccer season this year. My best friends and I would be split up between the varsity and the junior varsity teams. Unfortunately I found myself on the junior varsity side of things and it is killing me! My cousin is the couch and he had to tell me I didn't make the varsity team. That was incredibly embarrassing. The problem is that I was sick during tryouts and our formation only plays one forward which is what it am. That obviously hurts my chances. So while some of my friends are getting all the luxury of varsity, I'm stuck down on jv with my 2 other friends eating their dust. I am hurt and embarrassed but trying to be on the upside. There is still at chance I can be moved up after two weeks if they feel like I have what it takes. So I will give it what I got and pray that I am understanding of what the outcome is.

No comments:

Post a Comment