Monday, February 21, 2011

So this weekend was pretty fun. I went snowboarding at Boyne and Nub's Nab and it was so much fun even though it was just me and my dad sheddin the pow. My mom sat inside doing bible study or something. Surprisingly enough Petoskey Michigan has some really good food. It was weird for a birthday tho because I didn't get to see any of my friends but bdays don't mean much anyways so it really doesn't matter. Tonight I went to Pei Wai for the first time and it was so freaking good!! haha im going there every day now. My mom's fortune was that she was going to get a surprise. I told her I got a girl pregnant. Her response: "A girl likes you?! That is a surprise!" So sad yet so true hahaha. So just to top off the great weekend my dad and I sat and had a few cigars and now here I am.

So what did I learn from all this? I learned that it is impossible for my dad to get deep, 7 hour car rides aren't bad and I'm finally ready for warm weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment