Sunday, February 13, 2011

in order

-I was on Homecoming court
-Silent Night was sweet
-I hung with TC people a lot more than usual
-Spirit week was fun
-We had our hc pics in the garden chapel haha
-Dinner was wonderful but the dance was the worst thing in my life. Timothy is being super dumb this year and cracking down on everything so now the music at the dances is horrible.
-After party was lame too so the whole night kinda sucked.
-I liked when Mike Murphy said that as the body of Christ we need to be able to correct each other out of love but it is hard because people think it is judging.
-I like Sundays because they are relaxing and very much needed most of the time.
-Right now I'm thinking about people in my past and I really miss some of them.
-I love the LSD series hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment