Friday, December 31, 2010

Struggles

If sinners entice you, turn your back on the.
For he who finds me finds life
Commit ur actions to the Lord
My child be wise, keep your heart on the right path and do not talk to drunkards
Don't gaze at wine for in the end it bites like a poisonous snake

The Godly will trip seven times but they will get up again

My grace is sufficient for you.

I don't understand why I try to live such a Godly life if in the end I get the same result as one who lives immersed in the world. I sin no matter how hard I try so y not just add a few more if He forgives me anyways? He tells us to follow his rules but forgives us when we don't? I just feel like I've worked so hard when it turns out I don't have to. GAAAHHHHH I just don't get it. It may be my pride speaking but it's not fair that people who party every night can get the same gift as me. So why not just join them? That way I could have the best of both worlds

No comments:

Post a Comment