Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hillsong United is my Anthem

I have come to a huge decision today and like usual, Hillsong United was the background music.

1. With their album "Across the Earth" I made my faith my own and surrendered my heart to the Lord.

2. With their album "Aftermath" The Lord directed me to Calvin for the next chapter in my life.

3. With their album "Zion" I made the decision today that will change the next two years of my life. God has sent me a lot of amazing people to pray for me and advise me on this topic. I think God is calling me to use my time in a different way now. I'm devastated about what I am leaving behind but I am confident that God is leading me into something life changing. Something much bigger than just me.

So no Hillsong did not make the choices for me that you see above, but they have always been the sound in the background when God is moving in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment