Monday, June 11, 2012

Fear

     One of my biggest fears is that I will be alone. I like to be by myself a lot but it's only nice to be by myself if it is by choice. It kills me when I find out all my friends hung out and I didn't get the invite. The other night I made plans with a friend and they never came and I still don't know why. I got so mad at them but then I realized the problem was my own. I was alone and afraid they just bailed for no reason. Tonight I was replaying my lonely night when I released something.
     Yes this person bailed on me, but how often do I bail on my prayers? I promise God all the time that He will get my attention at night. Night comes and I find myself watching Iron Chef instead of doing my devotions! Yet God forgives me and listens when I get to him. I'm humbled to think that I live on my time instead of His. I encourage all of you to dive into your relationship with God instead of wasting your time, which is really God's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment