Sunday, May 13, 2012

Summer Troubles

Summer is around the corner and all I can think about is how busy I'm going to be. I'm so exited to see my ccob friends but to be honest, I'm not gonna be able to spend as much time with you guys and I want. I'm gonna be working a lot and I'm playing soccer most nights. When I do have free time I need to spend it training. In all honesty, the thing I want most right now is to be on varsity next year. I have a good chance but I need to be better. I know that is not where my heart should be but right now that's where it is. So when I'm with you guys, it'll be really nice and if u ask me to hang out, it will make my day even if I can't. This summer won't be that fun but that's life. Love you guys. I want to slack line with Camden, rollerblade with Betsy, eat cookie dough with Mel, have a heart to heart with Maddie and smoke with the Bosses.

No comments:

Post a Comment