Sunday, March 11, 2012

I have aways been a pretty non-emotional guy. I like deep conversations and stuff but letting things drag me down hasn't really been my style. This makes it hard for me to understand people that wear their feelings on their sleeves. It's not like either type is better than the other, I just don't know what to do when people are really down about something. Do I give them space do they want to talk about it? Was it something I said or something completely different? Idk, this is bad for a Christ follower to say, but if I'm brutally honest, compassion has never really been my strong suit. I think it's super awkward when people ask me how I feel so I usually just treat people the way I would want to be treated, which is to never talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment