Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Acceptance

Acceptance . It's something you can never get enough of. No matter how high you are up the social ladder people always need more. I'm not saying this is a bad thing but it's worth some thought. Acceptance goes 2 ways. You give it and you get it. We all long to be liked and I'll be the first to raise my hand but who do we want it from? Is it from the others around us that may be "cooler" than us? Chances are they want acceptance too. So how can we fix this? Well idk but maybe we should start by giving it and end with getting it. My prayer tonight is that we will look more to accept others before we look to be accepted. People judge and what we work so hard to earn can be taken away. Invest in something or someone more reliable. I know I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment