Monday, August 9, 2010

If only i could find the words to say to let u know how much u touched my life

So this summer has been awesome. I got a lot done but still had tons of time to be a regular teen. This coming year should be interesting tho. Freshman year was always fun because it was new. Sophomore year was cool because that was a big year of growth for me and my Savior. Junior year was always interesting because I finally grew up and learned how to be part of this world as a Christian. How to handle good and bad news and stuff. I really grew up last year. I've always known what my struggles were going to be before the year started. This year is different. I have no clue as to what God is going to throw my way. I always know exactly where I'm headed so I've never been in this position before. I don't like not knowing what doors are open and which are closed. I just feel like I've learned all that high school has to offer me. I usually have a lot of drive to aim toward tasks ahead of me but I'm running low because I feel like there is nothing left to accomplish.

So in short, I figure God has a big plan for me this year, I just can't see it and that bothers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment