Tuesday, April 6, 2010

THE ANSWER TO LIFE

Hasa! I've got it!!! One question I hear from a lot of Christians is this

"How Do I know it's God speaking and not just in my head?"

The answer? THE CHURCH

It's that simple. I'm not talking the building but our brothers and sisters in Christ. I was sitting in Ethics class today and well, my teacher is brilliant. The way we are supposed to figure out if it really is God is to check with others. Go to people and have them pray about it. If they get the same vibe you do and it will glorify God, go for it! But if they truly pray on it and don't see it, get a second opinion. What we see isn't always whats best. Ask your self this question...

Is this good for God?

Now I'm sure I kinda sucked up this whole thing but oh well. Hopefully you get my point!

No comments:

Post a Comment