Thursday, July 16, 2009

So...Im having a really hard time right now. i guess I should be thanks full cus my life rocks compared to so many others but im kinda sad right now.

The only place I used to love going to was church. I loved my friends and they loved me back. The best part was that we always were so happy to see each other! But wow, things really do change. Questions we all hate talking about, espectially w/ the one's we love, come up like..."Am I different?", or "I'm mature right?". But things have changed and it kinda stinks. I have been putting on my fake smile at church for the past 6 months and i'm sick of it. Idk why im so unhappy there now. i guess it's because I feel like I have to pretend nothing has changed.
News flash...just becuase ur older doesn't meen ur more mature. Yeah I guess temptations are hard to say no to, but if there was anything ever worth working hard for, it is the LORD.
The only thing I can do is pray and pray and pray. I just wish God would hurry this one up. But I guess this is something worth waiting for. I know the Lord answers prayer so all I can do now is wait!

3 comments:

  1. i don't like ccob either anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me a slice of ccob. dont get me wrong. Its just unfortunate that my friends r sell-outs.

    ReplyDelete